OFI studies waterproofing membranes and geosynthetics that are sized for decades of use through their use in waterproofing and earthworks. Accordingly, these products must retain their specific properties over a long period of time. The choice usually falls on Construction Products made of plastic or modified plastic, to ensure the special requirements.
At OFI, we test the suitability of the products, assist with dimensioning, and check for proper installation on site.
Our service offer in detail
- Testing the suitability of waterproofing membranes and geosynthetics
- On-site inspection of the proper installation of waterproofing membranes and geosynthetics (site inspections)
- Dimensioning of waterproofing systems for cost savings
- Advice on the development of new products and technologies
- Opening up new areas of application
- Selection of suitable materials to meet the set requirements
- Preparation of expert opinions in the event of damage
We are a competent partner for the development of overall concepts and offer all necessary tests such as
- Suitability tests according to Ö standards, EN standards and RVS guidelines
- CE marking
- Annual surveillance tests for CE marking
- Mechanical and hydraulic tests for waterproofing membranes and geosynthetics
- For special tests with specific requirement profiles, we develop individual test equipment or procedures for your company.